If you are experiencing an emergency, you should call 9-1-1 immediately.
While you wait for medical professionals to arrive, it is important to follow the following:
- Do not lie on your back.
- Lay on your side if at all possible and put a pillow against your lower back to prevent choking on vomit.
- Do not consume any more alcohol, drugs or eat anything except for water.
- Do not get in the shower, as you could fall or the shock might make you faint.
- Try to relax. Help is on the way and will arrive shortly.
Madison County alcohol and drug treatment resources:
- Mental Health Services of Madison County for Children and Adults
210 N. Main Street, London, OH 43140
Phone: (740) 852 – 6256
Pickaway County alcohol and drug treatment resources:
- Berger Health System
600 North Pickaway Street, Circleville, OH 43113
Phone: (740) 474 – 2126
- Pickaway Area Recovery Services
319 Logan Street, Circleville, OH 43113
Phone: (740) 477 – 1745
- Scioto Paint Valley Mental Health Center
145 Morris Road, Circleville, OH 43113
Phone: (740) 474 – 8874
Union County alcohol and drug treatment resources:
- Mental Health & Recovery Board of Union County
131 N. Main Street, Suite A, Marysville, OH 43040
Phone: (937) 642 – 1212
- Consolidated Care, Inc.
715 S Plum Street, Marysville, OH 43040
Phone: (937) 644 – 9192
Toll Free: (800) 262 – 5995
Talk to a Columbus DUI Defense Attorney Today
If you’ve been charged with a OVI / DUI, it’s important to know what you’re up against. If you have any questions left unanswered by this page, if you need a compassionate Columbus OVI attorney to fight for you in court, please contact us at (614) 500-3836 or via email at email@example.com. Depending on your location in Columbus and around central Ohio, there are a number of alcohol treatment resources near you.