- Christopher Junga
- Cities Served
- Bexley DUI Lawyer
- Canal Winchester DUI Lawyer
- Criminal Defense and DUI Lawyers in Upper Arlington
- Delaware DUI Lawyer
- Dublin DUI Lawyer
- Gahanna DUI Lawyer
- Grandview Heights DUI Lawyer
- Grove City DUI Lawyer
- Groveport DUI Lawyer
- Hilliard DUI Lawyer
- New Albany DUI Lawyer
- Pickerington DUI Lawyer
- Powell DUI Lawyer
- Reynoldsburg DUI Lawyer
- Westerville DUI Lawyer
- Whitehall DUI Lawyer
- Worthington DUI Lawyer
- Columbus DUI Lawyers
- Columbus CDL DUI Defense Attorney
- Columbus DUI Record Sealing Attorney
- DUI with a Concealed Weapon Charges in Columbus, OH
- DUI with No Insurance in Ohio
- Ohio College Student DUI Lawyers
- First Offense DUI / OVI Charge in Columbus, Ohio
- Can I Lose My Professional License for a DUI in Ohio?
- Columbus Underage DUI Lawyers
- Columbus Multiple OVI Defense Lawyer
- DUI and Drunk Driving Accidents in Columbus, Ohio
- Columbus Felony DUI Defense Attorney
- Difference Between DUI / DWI / OMVI / OVI
- DUI and Prescription Drugs
- Drugged Driving Charges in Columbus
- DUI While on Probation in Ohio
- Driver Intervention Programs in Columbus
- Second Offense DUI / OVI in Columbus, Ohio
- Third DUI Charge in Columbus
- Fourth DUI Offense in Columbus
- Legal BAC Limit in Ohio
- DUI / OVI FAQ
- Columbus Federal Defense Lawyer
- Attorney for Federal Counterfeiting Charges in Ohio
- Columbus Drug Importation and Exportation Lawyers
- Columbus Racketeering Attorneys
- Criminal Informant
- Federal Aggravated Sexual Abuse Charges in Ohio
- Federal Criminal Investigation Process
- Federal Drug Investigations
- Federal Food Stamp Fraud Lawyer in Ohio
- Federal Fraud Charge Lawyer in Columbus, Ohio
- Federal Searches and Seizures in Ohio
- Federal Treason
- HIV-Related Charges
- Identity Theft
- Insider Trading
- Lawyer for Federal Explosives Charges in Ohio
- Lawyer for Federal Gun Charges in Ohio
- Lawyer for Federal Heroin Charges in Ohio
- Lawyer for Federal Kidnapping Charges in Ohio
- Lawyer for Federal Piracy Charges in Ohio
- Lawyer for Federal Sex Crimes in Ohio
- Lawyer for Federal Sexual Abuse of a Minor Charges
- Lawyer for Federal Trespassing Charges in Ohio
- Paycheck Protection Fraud Lawyers in Columbus, OH
- Columbus Kidnapping Defense Attorney
- Columbus Traffic Lawyer
- Columbus ACDA Ticket Lawyer
- Columbus Failure to Turn Ticket
- Columbus Failure to Yield Ticket Lawyer
- Columbus Fleeing and Eluding Defense Lawyer
- Columbus Hit and Run Lawyer
- Columbus Improper Turn Ticket
- Columbus Lane Violation Ticket
- Columbus Reckless Driving Attorney
- Columbus Slow Speed Ticket
- Columbus Speeding Ticket Lawyer
- Columbus Traffic Control Device Charge
- Columbus Traffic Ticket FAQ
- Columbus Vehicular Assault Lawyers
- Columbus Vehicular Homicide Attorney
- Columbus Wrong Way Violation Lawyers
- Driving Without an Ohio License in Columbus
- Failure to Control Tickets in Columbus, Ohio
- Failure to Stop at a Stop Sign Tickets in Columbus, Ohio
- Failure to Stop for School Bus Tickets in Columbus, Ohio
- Following Too Closely Tickets in Columbus, Ohio
- How to Fight a Traffic Ticket in Columbus
- Multiple Columbus Speeding Tickets
- Ohio U-Turn Tickets
- Starting and Backing Columbus Vehicle Violation
- Unpaid Parking Tickets in Columbus
- Criminal Charges and Immigration Consequences in Ohio
- Dublin Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Federal Tax Evasion
- Legal Name Change Help From A Lawyer
- News & Press
- Nicholas Fagnano
- Ohio Criminal Law and Court Procedures
- Practice Areas
- Bail and Bond Process in Columbus, OH
- Columbus Expungement Lawyer
- Columbus Felony Defense Attorneys
- Columbus Parole Violation Attorney
- Columbus Probation Violation Attorney
- Columbus Search and Seizure Laws
- Court Process and Arraignment for Columbus Criminal Cases
- Criminal Investigation Process and Procedures in Columbus, Ohio
- Do I Need a Columbus Defense Lawyer?
- Judicial Release in Ohio
- Plea Bargains and Agreements in Columbus, Ohio
- Pretrial Hearing Process in Columbus, Ohio
- Property Seizure and Criminal Forfeiture Laws in Columbus, Ohio
- Types of Pleas in a Criminal Case in Columbus, OH
- Your Rights After Getting Arrested in Columbus, OH
- Review our Firm
- Submission Successful
- Unlawful Sexual Conduct with a Minor in Ohio
- Zachary Olah
- Central Ohio Court System
- Bexley Mayor’s Court
- Canal Winchester Mayor’s Court
- Circleville Municipal Court
- Delaware County Common Pleas Court
- Delaware County Municipal Court
- Dublin Mayor’s Court
- Fairfield County Court of Common Pleas
- Franklin County Court of Common Pleas
- Franklin County Jail in Columbus, Ohio
- Franklin County Municipal Court
- Gahanna Mayor’s Court
- Grandview Mayor’s Court
- Granville Mayor’s Court
- Grove City Mayor’s Court
- Hilliard Mayor’s Court
- Licking County Common Pleas Court
- Licking County Municipal Court
- Madison County Municipal Court
- Marysville Municipal Court
- New Albany Mayor’s Court
- Pickerington Mayor’s Court
- Reynoldsburg Mayor’s Court
- Union County Common Pleas Court
- Upper Arlington Mayor’s Court
- Westerville Mayor’s Court
- Worthington Mayor’s Court
- Fairfield County Municipal Court
- Madison County Common Pleas Court
- Pickaway County Common Pleas Court
- About Us
- Alcohol Related Crimes Attorney
- Benjamin L. Luftman
- Columbus Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Columbus Criminal Property Damage Overview
- Columbus Domestic Violence Attorneys
- Columbus Driving Under Suspension Lawyers
- BMV Payment Plans for Suspended Ohio Driver’s Licenses
- Columbus 12 Point Suspension Lawyers
- Columbus Driver’s License FRA Suspension Attorneys
- Columbus DUI License Suspension Lawyers
- Columbus Liquor Law Violation Resulting in Suspended License
- Columbus Traffic Conviction Resulting in Suspended Drivers License
- Columbus Wrongful Entrustment Lawyer
- License Suspension for Failure to Display in Columbus
- License Suspension for Failure to Pay Child Support in Columbus
- License Suspension for Failure to Reinstate in Columbus
- Ohio BMV Point System
- ORC 4510.12: Driving Without a Valid Ohio Driver’s License in Columbus, Ohio
- Possession of Tobacco Resulting in Ohio Suspended License
- Restricted License Violation Resulting in Suspended License
- Security Suspension Attorney in Columbus
- Weapon on School Property Resulting in Suspended License
- Regain Your Driving Privileges in Columbus
- How to Appeal Administrative License Suspensions in Ohio
- Ohio State ID after DUI Charge
- Columbus OVI / DUI Drivers License Reinstatement Lawyers
- Ohio BMV License Reinstatement Attorney
- Your Ohio Driver’s License
- Lawyer for 12-Point Suspensions in Ohio
- Columbus Administrative License Suspension Lawyer
- Columbus License Suspension Attorney
- Columbus Drug Crime Lawyer
- Columbus Chemicals Possession Lawyer
- Columbus Cocaine Possession Lawyer
- Columbus Drug Instruments Possession Lawyer
- Columbus Drug Manufacturing Attorney
- Columbus Federal Drug Charges Attorney
- Columbus Harmful Intoxicant Lawyer
- Columbus Marijuana Possession Lawyer
- Columbus Methamphetamine Manufacturing Lawyer
- Columbus Methamphetamine Possession Lawyer
- Columbus Trafficking Counterfeit Drugs Lawyer
- Columbus Cultivation of Marijuana Attorney
- Columbus Drug Possession Lawyer
- Columbus Drug Offense FAQs
- Columbus Prescription Drugs Possession Lawyer
- Columbus Drug Paraphernalia Charge Attorney
- Columbus Drug Tampering Lawyer
- Corrupting Another with Drugs in Columbus
- Columbus Counterfeit Drugs Possession Lawyer
- Columbus Drug Trafficking Attorney
- Columbus Drug Abuse Charge Lawyer
- Columbus Gun Crime Lawyer
- Columbus Murder and Manslaughter Attorneys
- Columbus Offenses Against Justice Attorneys
- Columbus Sex Crimes Attorneys
- Columbus Child Pornography Lawyer
- Columbus Sexual Battery Attorneys
- Columbus Voyeurism Lawyer
- Disseminating Matter Harmful to Minors Charges in Columbus, OH
- Failure to Register as a Sex Offender in Ohio
- Internet Sex Sting Operations in Columbus, Ohio
- Ohio Sex Offender Registration
- Sex Crime Investigations in Columbus, OH
- Columbus Rape Defense Lawyer
- Lawyer for Gross Sexual Imposition Charges in Ohio
- Sex with a Minor Defense Attorney in Columbus, Ohio
- Columbus Solicitation Lawyers
- Columbus Theft Attorneys
- Columbus Felony Theft Attorneys
- Columbus Record Tampering Lawyer
- Columbus Shoplifting Attorney
- Columbus Unauthorized Property Use Attorney
- Embezzlement Defense Attorney in Columbus, OH
- Columbus Complicity Charge Defense Attorneys
- Columbus Defrauding Lawyer
- Columbus Forgery Attorneys
- Columbus Check Fraud Attorney
- Columbus Fraud Attorneys
- Columbus Criminal Simulation Lawyer
- Contact Luftman, Heck & Associates
- DUI Testing in Columbus, Ohio
- Breathalyzer and Breath Tests in Columbus, Ohio
- DUI Field Sobriety Tests in Columbus
- Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test in Ohio
- NHTSA Manual
- One Leg Stand Test During Ohio DUI Stops
- Refusal of OVI / DUI Test in Columbus, OH
- Urine and Blood Tests in Columbus, Ohio
- Walk and Turn Test During Ohio DUI Stops
- Joseph J. Kunkel
- Lawyer for Assault Charges in Columbus, OH
- Legal Blog
- Legal Notice
- Ohio Court Process for Columbus DUI Charge
- Robbery, Burglary & Trespassing
- Search Results
- Alcohol Treatment Resources in Ohio
- Arrested for Selling Drugs in Columbus? These Things May Help.
- Strangulation in Ohio is Now a Felony
- The Impact of Ohio’s New Distracted Driving Law on Traffic Stops & Criminal Charges
- 5 Questions to Ask a Criminal Defense Lawyer During a Free Consultation
- The Problem with Columbus’ New Mobile DUI Breathalyzer Vehicle
- Understanding No Contest Pleas in Ohio DUI Cases
- How to Defend Against Physical Control Charges in Columbus, Ohio
- What to Expect in Traffic Court in Franklin County
- How To Expunge Your Record in Ohio
- How to Get a Lawyer for Someone in Jail in Ohio
- How to Apply for a Pardon in Ohio
- Is Cell Phone Video Admissible in Court in Ohio?
- Understanding Ohio’s Concealed Weapon Laws
- 7 Questions to Ask When Interacting with the Police in Ohio
- How to Find Out if You Have a Warrant in Franklin County
- What to Do If You’re Arrested for the First Time in Ohio
- Disclosing a DUI on a Job Application
- Founder Ben Luftman’s Tips for a Successful First DUI Call
- How Long Does an Ohio OVI Stay on My Record?
- Do Restricted Driving Privileges Transfer State-to-State?
- Can I Get Out of Jail for Good Behavior in Ohio?
- Do Confidential Informants Get Their Charges Dropped in Ohio?
- How to Handle a DUI in Ohio’s Mayor Courts
- The Cost of a DUI in Columbus, Ohio
- Ohio Supreme Court Upholds Traffic Stop Based on Passerby’s Warning
- How to Clear Old DUI Warrants in Columbus, Ohio
- 5 Red Flags You Shouldn’t Ignore about Your Criminal Defense Lawyer
- 5 Ways to Get Criminal Charges Dismissed in Ohio
- Arrested with a Gun in Columbus, Ohio?
- Is Hiring a Criminal Defense Lawyer Worth It?
- When Ohio Drug Users Face Trafficking Charges
- Telling Your Employer You’ve Been Charged with an OVI in Ohio
- Operation 614 & Ohio’s Harsher Solicitation Charges
- How To Handle Felony Arrest Warrants in Columbus, Ohio?
- Getting Police Bodycam Video in Ohio OVI Cases
- The ‘I’m Getting Pulled Over’ App To Record Police Encounters
- Can an Ohio OVI Hurt Your Gun Rights?
- How To Deal With an OVI in Dublin Mayor’s Court
- Pre-Trial Motions To Consider in Columbus, Ohio
- Do Alternative Sentences Work in Columbus for First-Time or Young Offenders?
- How Columbus is Helping Nonviolent Offenders
- What if You’re Arrested for DUI Over the Holidays?
- Have Uber & Lyft Reduced DUI’s in Columbus?
- Can You Be Charged with OVI for Being Hungover in Ohio?
- 6 Things You Can Do if You’re Wrongfully Accused of a Crime in Ohio
- Top 5 Ohio OVI Mistakes
- Ohio OVI Plea Agreements: What to Consider?
- Columbus OVIs and To-Go Cocktails
- Sexual Assault Charges on Campus
- Should You Take Your Criminal Case to Trial? Things to Consider
- How to Defend Against Petty Theft Charges in Ohio
- Can Police Search a Passenger During a Traffic Stop in Ohio?
- What is Felony Drug Possession in Ohio?
- 5 Things to Know About Second DUIs in Ohio
- Failing to Comply with Ohio Sex Offender Registration: Penalties & Consequences
- Protests in Columbus, OH: Know Your Rights
- Charged for a Mistake on a Gun Application in Ohio?
- COVID-19: Court Closures & Legal Info in Columbus
- Physical Control Charge vs. OVI Charge – What’s the Difference?
- Ohio OVI Law: How Prescription Meds Affect Sobriety Tests?
- Ohio’s Theft Diversion Program: Am I Eligible?
- What is Chain of Custody & Why it Matters?
- Columbus, Ohio Gun Crimes & Penalties
- Why DUI Breathalyzers Can’t Be Trusted
- Arrested for Using Skip the Games.com?
- New Shoplifting Diversion Program in Columbus, Ohio
- Clearing Old Franklin County OVI Warrants
- Harshest Penalties for Drug Crimes in Ohio
- Was Your Child Arrested for Drugs at School in Ohio?
- What’s the Difference Between State and Federal Courts in Ohio?
- Penalties Reduced for Marijuana Possession in Columbus
- 10 Things to Consider Before Pleading Guilty in Ohio
- Avoiding a DUI at Red, White & Boom
- New Law Could Impose Felony Charges on Gun Owners Whose Firearms End Up In the Hands of Children
- Construction Zone Speeding Tickets and Fines in Ohio: What You Need to Know
- What Is a “Wet Reckless” Charge, and How Might It Affect My Columbus DUI Case?
- Federal Fraud Charges Filed Against Dozens in College Admissions Scam
- Federal Fentanyl Bust is the Largest in U.S. History
- Do You Have a Warrant for Your Arrest in Franklin County?
- How a New Ohio Law May Change Sex Offender Registration
- Will I Go to Jail for a DUI in Ohio?
- What Happens After Felony Arraignment in Franklin County?
- How Do Plea Bargains Work in Columbus Criminal Cases?
- New Year’s Eve – How to Avoid the Harshest DUI Penalties in Ohio
- Can My Child’s Case Be Transferred to Adult Court in Columbus?
- How Will a Sex Crime Affect My Finances?
- Criminal Charges Related to Credit Card Skimmers in Ohio
- When Teachers Face Charges for Sex Crimes in Ohio
- Federal Agents Seize Enough Fentanyl to Kill Millions
- Ohio Teen Gets Decades in Prison for Stabbing Death of Her Daughter
- Consequences of Refusing a DUI Test in Columbus, Ohio
- Consequences of Failing to Register as a Sex Offender in Ohio
- 5 Tips for DUI Checkpoints in Ohio
- Do I Need SR-22 Insurance After a Columbus OVI?
- How Are People Caught with Child Pornography?
- Reliability of BAC Tests: BAC Urine Test / Urinalysis
- Reliability of BAC Tests: BAC Blood Test
- Reliability of BAC Tests: BAC Breath Test / Breathalyzer
- How Reliable are BAC Tests?
- Are Smart Phone Breathalyzers Effective?
- What You Need to Know About Ohio Mayor’s Courts
- Anheuser-Busch to Pay for Lyft Rides to Prevent DUIs in Columbus
- 5 Things to Know About Ignition Interlock Devices in Columbus
- Can I Get a Job With a DUI on My Record?
- What to Do If You Are Falsely Accused of a Crime in Columbus
- How Will a DUI Affect My Employment in Ohio?
- How to Avoid a DUI on a Holiday
- Ohio’s New Concealed Carry Law
- What is an OVI / DUI “Look Back” Period?
- Choosing an Attorney for Your OVI Charges
- Ohio Police Become Certified in Use of Force
- Annie’s Law Targets Drunk Drivers
- Prosecutor Must Prove Actual Weight of Drugs, Not Fillers
- Selling Drugs to Minors in Columbus
- Why Do I Have Multiple Court Fees for One Ticket?
- Holiday DUI / OVI Arrests on Columbus Roads
- Ohio Supreme Court To Consider Red Light Cameras
- Familial DNA Testing Used for First Time in Ohio
- New Criminal Justice Reform Possible Under Trump Presidency
- What’s the Difference Between Grand Theft & Petty Theft in Ohio?
- 7 Consequences of Shoplifting in Columbus
- What is Considered Felony Theft Under Ohio Law?
- State Forensic Scientist Accused of Slanting Evidence
- No More Mandatory Driver’s License Suspension for Some Drug Charges
- Coerced Confessions and Statements in Ohio Criminal Cases
- What’s the Difference Between Bail and Bond?
- Unconstitutional For Law Enforcement To Be Penalized More for Sex Crimes
- Grand Jury Proceedings May Become Releasable
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Police
- How Much Does An ACDA Ticket Cost?
- Juvenile Offenses No Longer Affect Adult Sentences
- How Do I Defend Against Criminal Charges In Other States?
- What Is An OVI in Ohio?
- Backpage Prostitution Stings in Columbus, OH
- Ohio’s Good Samaritan Law Allows Breaking Into Cars To Save A Child Or Pet
- Will Ohio’s Good Samaritan Law Actually Help After A Drug Overdose?
- New Ohio Marijuana Law Allows For Limited Possession
- New Law Allows Ohio First Responders To Treat Animals
- Medical Marijuana Is Now Legal in Ohio
- Handgun Purchases Made Easier by New Ohio Law
- Ohio Precious Metal Dealers Act Searches Ruled Unconstitutional
- Ohio Universities Urged to Stop Asking Applicants About Criminal History
- Dayton Ranked Number 2 in Ohio for Auto Theft
- Sexual Orientation Not Included in Ohio’s Hate Crime Law
- Ignition Interlocks in Ohio for First-Time DUI
- Should Teens Be Sentenced to Life in Prison?
- Supreme Court Approves Rule Change that Expands FBI Computer Search Powers
- Live Streaming Criminal Acts
- Ohio Has One of the Highest Rates of Children with an Incarcerated Parent
- Proposed Law Set to Expand Cyberstalking Protections
- DUI Plates in Ohio
- Criminalizing Political Protests
- Clinton Email Scandal
- High Gravity Beer Coming to Ohio
- Why Apple Wouldn’t Help with a Federal Criminal Investigation
- Adam Walsh Act
- Avoid a DUI in Columbus this Spring Break
- Young Prisoners Serving Mandatory Life without Parole Get New Sentence Hearings
- Criminal Laws on HIV Transmission in Columbus
- 5 Ways Drug Charges Become Federal Crimes in Columbus, OH
- Drug-Sniffing Dogs and Traffic Stops
- Parole in Ohio Declining Significantly
- Top 10 Questions You Should Ask When Hiring a Columbus DUI Attorney
- How “Drunk” Must a Person be to Be Convicted of Public Intoxication?
- What Should I Do If My Ohio Traffic Citation Isn’t in the System?
- Ohio’s DNA Testing Laws to Get Another Look
- Due Process Rights in Parole Hearings in Franklin County
- Collateral Consequences of a Criminal Conviction in Columbus, OH
- Ohio Marijuana Legalization Will Be on the November Ballot
- Driver Carrying Hazardous Material Gets Charge Dismissed, Small Fine
- Speeding and Drug Charge Dismissed In Juvenile Case
- U-Turns Illegal Throughout Columbus
- Sexual Assault Testing May Improve in Ohio
- Can You Get Deported for Drugs?
- Driver’s License Suspension for Unpaid Debt in Columbus
- Open Container Districts Now Allowed in Ohio
- Will Lawyers Accept Credit Card Payments For Their Fees?
- Underage Drinking in Columbus
- If You Have DUI Plates Are You More Likely to Be Pulled Over for Other Reasons?
- Probation Violations
- Criminal Conspiracy Charges in Columbus, Ohio
- How Does Expungement and Record Sealing in Ohio Work?
- Ohio Poised to Allow Open Containers in Specially-Designated “Outdoor Refreshment Areas”
- Is Probable Cause Alone Sufficient to Search a Car or House?
- 5 Tips for Effectively Fighting a Traffic Ticket in Ohio
- Will Concealed Carry Without a Permit Be Legal in Ohio?
- To Blow or Not to Blow – Debunking Myths in DUI Testing
- Pretrial Diversion Programs in Columbus
- License Plate Tracking and Asset Forfeiture
- More Ohio Drivers Refusing OVI Tests
- Changing Proof of Insurance Requirements for Ohio Motorists
- Changes to Ohio’s Gun Laws Effective on 3/15
- Ohio Supreme Court Invalidates Part of Gross Sexual Imposition Law
- Secret DEA Investigation Program Uncovered
- Trash Pull Can Be Used To Support Search Warrants in Ohio
- Why Should I Hire an Attorney for Bail Hearings in Franklin County, Ohio?
- Drug Courts May Provide Alternate Resolutions for Charges
- Drugged Driving a Rising Problem in Ohio
- A Stop to Civil Forfeiture?
- What Is Reasonable Doubt?
- Ohio Lawmaker Wants to End Driver’s License Suspensions For Drug Charges
- Supreme Court OK’s Evidence Found Even if Law Enforcement Reasonably Mistaken
- New Law Effectively Ends Use of Red Light Cameras
- Local Use of Sneak and Peek Warrants a Problematic Trend
- Ohio Open Container Laws May Change
- How Grand Juries Work in Ohio
- Arrest Warrants Invalidated by Ohio Supreme Court
- Intoxilyzer 8000 Results Can Be Challenged, Ohio Supreme Court Says
- St. Patrick’s Weekend DUI & OVI Checkpoints in Columbus, Ohio
- Mugshot Websites Lawsuit Settled
- Ohio May Crack Down on Pet Medication Abuse
- Red Light Cameras in Columbus in May Be Changing
- Avoid a DUI/OVI this Thanksgiving
- Ohio May Become “Stand Your Ground” State
- Columbus DUI Breath Tests are Seminar Topic
- New Medical Regulations for Truckers
- Sobriety Checkpoint in Columbus Tonight
- Franklin County Sobriety Checkpoint
- Memorial Day Weekend Sobriety Checkpoints in Franklin County
- 5 Tips For the 2013 Columbus Festival And Concert Season
- Warrantless Blood Searches on DUI Suspects Unconstitutional
- 5 Things To Do When A Police Officer Pulls You Over in Ohio
- Is Your Ohio Drivers License in Danger of Being Suspended?
- Prohibiting Speed Cameras in Ohio
- New Social Networking Site Helps Fight Crime
- Social Media Impact on the Criminal Justice System
- Sobriety Checkpoints in Columbus, OH for St. Patrick’s Day
- Why Diet Beverages + Alcohol Make You Drunk Faster
- Are Warrantless Searches at DUI Stops in Ohio Constitutional?
- Should the Names and Addresses of Gun Holders be Published?
- A criminal charge on your record, definitely not fashionable.
- Staying Safe & Avoiding a DUI Through the Holidays